Warning: spoilers ahead for Sunday’s episode of “Game of Thrones,” “The Broken Man.”
“Game of Thrones” threw in a few major twists this week, including the return of a major character, the introduction of a captivating new young character, and a bloody cliffhanger for a fan favorite.
But which moments had fans talking the most?
Social-media monitoring platform Brandwatchfound more than 73,000 “Thrones”-related mentions on Twitter during the one-hour episode and identified the scenes when conversation peaked.
Here are the five most talked-about moments from the latest “Game of Thrones” episode:
5. Yara Greyjoy pleads with Theon to find new purpose and bring back the brother she remembers.
9:40 p.m. ET – More than 1,200 mentions.
4. The Waif, who is disguised as an old woman, stabs Arya and leaves her for dead.
- Macall B. Polay/HBO
9:51 p.m. ET- More than 1,300 mentions.
3. Jon and Sansa Stark meet with the sassy Lady Mormont. Fans were intrigued by her young age and the fact that she had just 62 soldiers to offer.
9:31 p.m. ET – More than 1,600 mentions.
2. The Hound discovers Ray and his clan have been killed. He then takes up his ax with a vengeful look in his eyes.
9:53 p.m. ET – More than 2,200 mentions.
1. The return of The Hound. Believed dead, Sandor Clegane is back.
- Helen Sloan/HBO
9:05 p.m. ET – More than 4,200 mentions.
NOW WATCH THIS: