- Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Here’s what Salesforce reported:
- Revenue (GAAP) for the third quarter was $2.68 billion, compared to analyst expectations of $2.65 billion.
- Earnings per share (adjusted) for the third quarter were $0.39, compared to analyst expectations of $0.37.
- Projected revenue (GAAP) for the fourth quarter is between $2.801 billion and $2.811 billion, compared to analyst estimates of $2.79 billion.
- Projected earnings per share (adjusted) for the fourth quarter are $0.32 to $0.33, compared to analyst estimates of $0.34.
- Projected revenue (GAAP) for fiscal 2019 is $12.45 billion to $12.50 billion, up 19% to 20% from the current year.
Shares of Salesforce were down roughly 1% in after hours trading on Tuesday, following the announcement.
Earlier in November, Salesforce announced its revenue growth plan and a timeline which includes more than doubling its annual revenues from $8.4 billion in 2017 to $20 billion by 2022. The company made $8.4 billion in revenues in fiscal year 2017.