- Business Insider/Hayley Peterson
- Amazon Prime discounts will be available at all Whole Foods stores starting Wednesday.
- Discounts include 10% off sale items at Whole Foods and weekly promotions on best-selling items.
- The deals initially rolled out last month at Whole Foods stores in 13 states.
Amazon is giving Prime members 10% off sale items at Whole Foods and weekly discounts on best-selling items.
The deals rolled out last month at Whole Foods stores in 13 states and will be expanded on Wednesday to all stores nationwide. The deals are also now available at all of Whole Foods’ 365 stores.
To take advantage of the deals, Prime members must scan their Whole Foods app at checkout or provide their phone number, as long as that number is linked to their Prime account.
Amazon said the 10% discount on sale items would apply to hundreds of products.
Here are the weekly deals – which apply to best-selling items – that are available in stores this week:
- Baby-back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics, $4.99 per pound, save $5 per pound
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified, $13.99 per pound, save $6 per pound
- Organic red cherries, $3.99 per pound, save $2 per pound
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99 per pound, save $2 per pound
- Mochi ice cream, including flavors like chocolate, salted caramel, and green tea, self-serve, five for $5
- All bulk items, including favorites like nuts, granola, dried fruit, and hundreds more, 25% off
- Organic Honest Lemonade, 32 ounces, two for $3