- If you have an Amex card, you’re eligible for Amex Offers that can get you cash back or bonus points with retailers and restaurants.
- These offers are available on Amex cards ranging from the Platinum Card® to American Express to the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card.
- One current offer can get you $30 cash back when you spend $150 or more with Cole Haan.
- Having an Amex card doesn’t guarantee you’re eligible for this offer – these deals are targeted, so different cardholders will see different offers in their accounts.
If you have an Amex card and you like to shop at Cole Haan, you should check your card account to see if you’re eligible for this offer to earn some cash back on your purchase.
Eligible Amex cardholders can earn $30 back when they spend $150 or more at Cole Haan, either in store or online.
This Amex Offer is valid until December 31, so you could use it to save on a gift during the holiday shopping season.
The offer terms state that the $150 spending requirement can be met either from one purchase or from multiple, which is good news if you find a lower-priced item on sale but still want to take advantage of this cash-back offer.
I found this offer attached to my Amex Platinum card, but since Amex Offers are targeted, not all Amex Platinum cardholders will see this deal, and it will be available to cardholders with different Amex products.
How Amex Offers work
Amex Offers are targeted, which means that not everyone will see the same deals when they log in to their account. The more Amex cards you have, the better your chance at having a certain offer.
You need to add the offer to your Amex account before you make the purchase in order to get the cash back. Here’s how you do that:
- Log in to your online Amex account.
- You’ll see icons in the top right for each of the cards you hold. Click which one you want to find offers for.
- Once you’re viewing the correct card, scroll down on the main account page. Keep scrolling and click “View All” to see all available offers on that card.
- When you find one you want to use, click “Add to Card.” If you want to confirm that it’s been activated, click the
- “Added to Card” tab.
- Repeat for each card you have.
Amex Offers aren’t the only reason to consider an Amex credit or charge card, but they’re a valuable perk, especially since offers change all the time and you can find deals from brands like Levi’s, Starbucks, Adidas, and Best Buy.
If you don’t have an Amex card, here are some great ones to consider:
- The Platinum Card from American Express – It has a $550 annual fee, but more perks than just about any other rewards credit card. Get up to $200 in Uber credits each year, up to $200 in airline incidental fee credits each year, and up to $100 in Saks credits each year. You’ll earn 5x points on flights booked directly with the airlines or Amex Travel, and get access to various airport lounges.
- American Express® Gold Card – If you eat out, this card can be a very rewarding option, because it earns 4x points at restaurants. You also get up to $10 each month in the form of statement credits when you make a purchase at GrubHub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shacks. There’s a $250 annual fee.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express – If cash back is more up your alley, the Blue Cash Preferred is a great choice thanks to 6% back at US supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year, then 1% back) and on select US streaming services, and 3% back on transit and at US gas stations (and 1% on back everything else). There’s a $95 annual fee.
Read more: The ultimate guide to current Amex Offers
More credit card coverage