- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
We rounded up the 20 best sales and deals happening online today, with savings on shoes and clothing at Nordstrom, Apple AirPods, weighted Gravity Blankets, menswear at Bonobos, underwear at MeUndies, glasses at GlassesUSA.com, outdoor clothing at REI, electronics at JBL, home goods at Wayfair, and more.
Deals in this story are subject to change throughout the day. The prices listed reflect the deal at the time of publication. For even more deals and savings across the web, check out Business Insider Coupons.
The best sales and deals happening today at a glance:
- Save an extra 50% on sale styles at Bonobos
- Save 15% on your order at Felix Gray
- Buy one, get one 50% off at Warp + Weft
- Save up to $40 on Vessi waterproof sneakers and help fight COVID-19
- Save $30 on Apple AirPods
- Save 15% sitewide at Gravity Blankets
- Save up to 30% sitewide at Adidas
- Save 25% on matching pairs of underwear at MeUndies
- Save up to 40% on Mother’s Day gifts at Nordstrom
- Save up to 60% on cold weather gear at Backcountry
- Save up to 50% on electronics at JBL
- Save 25% on select items and up to 50% on clearance at REI
- Save up to 60% off frames and an extra 25% off lenses at GlassesUSA.com
- Save 30% sitewide at Clarks
- Save up to 60% on bestsellers and get 30% off everything else at Cole Haan
- Save 10% sitewide at Boll & Branch and donate 10% to COVID-19 relief
Additional Business Insider-exclusive deals and longer-term sales going on now:
- Save 25% on sale items at Hydro Flask
- Save up to 70% on home goods at Wayfair
- Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Save 20% sitewide and get two free Cloud Pillows when you buy a mattress or bundle from Bear
Find the details of each sale below:
1. Save an extra 50% on sale styles at Bonobos
As Bonobos makes room for spring arrivals, the brand is giving you an opportunity to save even more on its sale section. Right now, you can save an extra 50% on sale items by using the promo code “STAYHANDSOME” at checkout. The sale includes dress shirts, flannels, lightweight button-ups, chinos, jeans, activewear, shorts, and so much more. Until May 15, 10% of all sales will go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
2. Save 15% on your order at Felix Gray
Online glasses startup Felix Gray is best known for its blue-light blocking computer glasses, and right now they’re running a deal you don’t want to miss. In celebration of its fourth birthday, you can save 15% sitewide by using the promo code “INSIDER15” at checkout.
3. Buy one, get one 50% off at Warp + Weft
Designed for people of all shapes and sizes, Warp + Weft makes high-quality, comfortable jeans in sizes ranging from petite to plus – and they’re all affordably priced under $100. Right now, you can save even more with the current buy-one-get-one-half-off sale. Discounts are taken off at checkout automatically, so saving is easy.
4. Save up to $40 on Vessi waterproof sneakers and help fight COVID-19
Waterproof sneakers startup Vessi is holding a huge sale that can save you money and help aid coronavirus relief. Right now, Vessi’s Community Fund Program is helping to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 by allocating $1,000 a day to support 10 heroes on the frontline with groceries, medical equipment, and more. You can get $40 off each pair with the promo code “PAYITFORWARD” or get $25 off and donate $15 to the fund with the promo code “MAKEWAVES” at checkout. You can also choose to buy a pair at full price and donate $40 to the fund.
5. Save $30 on Apple AirPods
AirPods are easily one of the most popular products from Apple – and they’re on sale today. Originally priced at $199, you can get the latest wireless charging model for $169 on Amazon. If you’ve been on the fence about getting AirPods, this is the perfect time to buy.
6. Save 15% sitewide at Gravity Blankets
Research suggests that weighted blankets decrease cortisol (the stress hormone) and increase melatonin to help promote a more relaxing and fulfilling night of sleep. In celebration of Gravity’s third birthday, you can save 15% sitewide by using the promo code “BDAY15” at checkout until April 27.
7. Save up to 30% sitewide at Adidas
Right now, you can save up to 30% sitewide by using the promo code “APRIL” at checkout. The sale includes popular sneakers like Ultra Boosts, NMDs, and Superstars, as well as apparel.
8. Save 25% on matching pairs of underwear at MeUndies
Underwear is a closet essential, and MeUndies makes wearing it fun with matching pairs. Right now, you can save 25% on matching underwear for you and your partner with the promo code “MATCH25” at checkout. You can place one order now, or sign up for a membership to regularly get matching pairs through the subscription.
9. Save up to 50% on Mother’s Day gifts at Nordstrom
Nordstrom stores may be temporarily closed, but the retailer is teaming up with its favorite brands to offer some major sales online. Right now, you can save up to 40% on Mother’s Day gifts from brands like Monica Vinader, Rebecca Minkoff, and Nadri. You’ll find great deals on jewelry, handbags, and more.
10. Save up to 50% on electronics at JBL
Although you may not be able to spend Mother’s Day as you normally would, JBL is having a huge sale with great gifts for moms. Right now, you can save up to 50% on everything waterproof portable speakers to sporty in-ear headphones and comfortable over-ear headphones.
11. Save 25% on select items and up to 50% on clearance at REI
If you’re practicing social distancing by safely enjoying the outdoors or planning for a future adventure, you’ll definitely want to check out REI. Now through April 27, you can save up to 25% on cycle, camp, and fitness gear and clothing. You can also save up to 50% on outlet items at REI Garage.
12. Save up to 60% off frames and an extra 25% off lenses at GlassesUSA.com
Rather than emptying your wallet at a traditional glasses retailer, GlassesUSA.com has all of your favorite brands for less. Right now, you can save up to 60% on frames and get an extra 25% off lenses. The sale includes prescription glasses and sunglasses, so you’ll find great deals on whatever you need. And with the site’s “Virtual Mirror” you can actually get a sense of what the glasses will look like on your face before ordering them.
13. Save 30% sitewide at Clarks
If you’re looking for shoes that are classic in design and comfortable to wear, Clarks is one of my personal go-to brands – and it’s having a huge sale. Right now, you can save 30% sitewide by using the promo code “TAKE30” at checkout. The sale includes men’s loafers, dress shoes, sneakers, women’s heels, sandals, boots, and more.
14. Save up to 60% on bestsellers and get 30% off everything else at Cole Haan
- Cole Haan
If you’re looking for stylish shoes specifically designed for comfort, Cole Haan is always a great choice. The brand offers everything from dress shoes and sneakers to heels, boots, and sandals. Right now, you can save up to 60% on bestsellers, plus take an extra 30% off everything else sitewide. With the discount, you’ll save up to 70% on sale styles.
15. Save 10% sitewide at Boll & Branch and donate 10% to COVID-19 relief
- Boll & Branch
Luxury bedding startup Boll & Branch rarely holds sales, but right now the brand is offering a discount that will help you and others. For a limited time, you can save 10% on all orders and 10% of proceeds will be donated to COVID-19 relief. In a time where social distancing is more important than ever, it’s an easy way to help out while still staying at home.
16. Save 25% on sale items at Hydro Flask
- Hydro Flask
It’s important to stay hydrated at all times and Hydro Flask’s bottles are an excellent way to keep drinks cold for hours on end (just ask anyone at Insider Reviews – nearly all of us have one!). Right now, you can save 25% on sale items, plus get free shipping with the promo code “RAPIDSHIFT20” at checkout.
17. Save up to 70% on home goods at Wayfair
People are spending more time indoors, and Wayfair’s sale is the perfect chance to spruce up your living space. Right now, you can save up to 70% on thousands of items including desks, chairs, lighting, rugs, wall art, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, and much more. Whether you’re renovating your entire house or creating a home office so you can be more productive, you’ll find everything you need here.
18. Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Best Buy
Apple Music is one of the most popular streaming services available, and Best Buy is offering a free four-month trial with no purchase required. All you have to do is make sure you’re signed in to your account – and if you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
19. Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- The Points Guy
If traveling is on your bucket list, then you might want to consider signing up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You’ll get 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in your first three months, and your first year’s annual fee of $95 is waived. This card will also earn you 10 times the miles when you book hotels through hotels.com, and for every 10 nights you do book, you’ll earn a free night. Learn more about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and other credit card deals here.
Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network if you apply for a credit card, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
20. Save 20% on Bear Mattresses and get two free Cloud Pillows
Bear Mattresses goes far beyond the standard of plush memory foam by incorporating Celliant into its mattresses. The material is designed to convert heat from the body into far-infrared – a type of energy that’s been proven to help rebuild cells and help you wake up feeling well-rested and free of aches and pains. Right now, you can get 20% off sitewide by using the promo code “Hello20” at checkout. You’ll also get two free Cloud Pillows with any mattress order.