- Kevin Mazur / Getty
- Beyoncé’s mom, Tina Knowles-Lawson, posted a video of her combing through her daughter’s long, luscious hair.
- While Beyoncé is known for wearing long weaves and wigs during her shows, her hair also seems to reach her waist.
- In the video, Knowles-Lawson gives Beyoncé a trim while saying “au naturel” over and over.
- “Mama, that’s really annoying,” Beyoncé responds. “I mean very annoying.”
- Fans in the comments couldn’t get enough, saying things like “Beys hair is long like her money, lol” and “Drop the hair care routine.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Beyoncé has some of the most enviable hair on the planet. And since her mother, Tina Knowles-Lawson, posted a video (now removed) of her cutting her daughter’s lengthy locks, it’s clear it’s all natural too.
While Beyoncé is known for wearing long weaves and wigs during her shows, it appears her hair reaches her waist.
“I was trimming my baby’s hair today and i am mocking Neal!” Knowles-Lawson wrote on Instagram on Wednesday. “Getting on her nerves! Being really annoying.”
“Au naturel,” Knowles-Lawson repeats in the video while laughing and combing through Beyoncé’s waist-length hair. “Au naturel, darling.”
“Mama, that’s really annoying,” Beyoncé responds. “I mean very annoying.”
Y’all, this is Beyonce, being a normal human being! I’m shook! She’s just like the rest of us! pic.twitter.com/2Is07Vwqgv
— Kalen Allen (@TheKalenAllen) June 27, 2019
One fan wrote in the comments: “I love how Bey has a $90 million dollar home and her mamma still trims her hair in the kitchen.”
Others commented on how amazingly long her hair was.
“Beys hair is long like her money, lol,” one fan wrote. “LENGTH BABY! LENGTH!!!!”
“Yes Ms.Tina let the people know what yo baby working with,” another said. “ALL NATURAL.”
One person said they really wanted Beyoncé to “drop the hair care routine.”
It’s unclear why the video was taken down from Instagram. But before it was, several people posted comments about how Beyoncé would probably want to get it taken down.
Fans seem to love it when their favorite stars show off their natural hair.
When Ariana Grande posted a video of her curly bob on Twitter earlier this year, she said it made her look 5 years old. Fans, on the other hand, raved that she should wear it that way more often.