- SFIO CRACHO/Shutterstock
Business Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep coverage of finance, media, tech, politics, and the topics that digital natives need to get better every day. Launched in 2007, we are now the largest business news site on the web. Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider’s cutting-edge research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and disruptors in the digital arena. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits with a collaborative team that has a lot of fun.
Business Insider Intelligence is hiring a Content Marketing Producer to join the team and help grow our subscription business through the writing of creative and engaging content. The role offers a chance to be immersed in marketing, research, and business journalism with a dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
What’s the job?
The ideal applicant has excellent writing and analytical skills, an ability to work strategically, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to create content on tight deadlines.
The Content Marketing Producer will be responsible for crafting multiple pieces of content per day on the Business Insider website and in our email channel in order to drive interest in and subscriptions to Business Insider Intelligence.
Desired skills and experience:
- A consistent, clear writing style and tone
- Ability to spearhead campaigns that promote subscription sales while analytically evaluating the success of the campaigns
- An entrepreneurial drive, an interest in growing a business, and desire to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience with the tactics and strategies of online marketing
- Knowledge of tech companies, social, online, and mobile media
- Organized, resourceful, self-motivated, and collaborative
Other skills required for the job:
- 3+ years of reporting, writing, or relevant work experience
- Proven experience developing and executing on online content marketing, content marketing campaigns, and/or articles covering tech, finance, or business
- Background in journalism or writing with proven ability to create a high volume of promotional content on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of internal and client stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits with a collaborative team that has a lot of fun. If you’re interested, apply here and please tell us why you think you’re a fit for the role and share 1-2 writing samples.