- Mark Sagliocco/FilmMagic via Getty Images
- Blake Lively shared a series of photos on Monday from her date with Ryan Reynolds, where the couple explored the Museum of Ice Cream in New York City.
- The “Gossip Girl” actress wore a denim babydoll-style dress from Free People, which retails for $128.
- “Now I get why everyone screams,” Lively wrote in her Instagram caption of the couple’s ice cream-themed date.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Blake Lively shared a collection of wholesome photos from a date she went on with her husband, Ryan Reynolds, at the Museum of Ice Cream in New York City.
In Lively’s Instagram post from Monday, the “Gossip Girl” star is pictured frolicking around the colorful museum in a denim dress from Free People. The Lou Jean Babydoll Dress, which Lively appears to have worn in the color “enzyme bleach,” retails online at Free People for $128, and it’s available for purchase at the time of writing.
Lively accessorized her simple, chic dress with hoop earrings from J.Crew and black boots from Christian Louboutin, according to her Instagram post. Another photo from the same post shows Lively wearing a tan-colored coat from Aritzia.
“Now I get why everyone screams,” the actress wrote on Instagram of the ice cream-themed date.
She shared various snapshots of her and Reynolds exploring the interactive museum, including a moment where Reynolds is smiling in front of a wall of life-sized ice-cream scoops.
Representatives for Free People, Christian Louboutin, Aritzia, J.Crew, and Blake Lively, respectively, did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.