- Shayanne Gal/Business Insider
Business Insider is looking for the 100 coolest people in food and drink in North America and Europe – and the deadline for nominations has been extended.
The Business Insider Food 100 will rank the most innovative, trend-setting, impactful, and influential people in the fantastic worlds of food and drink.
It will include, but is not limited to, the likes of…
- Bartenders and mixologists
- CEOs and teams behind new product launches
- Nutritionists and dietitians
- Anyone doing something “cool” within the wider world of food and drink
Do you know someone with a quirky job or role who has had an impact on the industry in the past year? Did they invent a product, a drink, or a dish that has become famous? Did they open a restaurant or bar that’s the first of its kind?
If so, we want to hear from you – and you can fill out a nomination form here.