- Ethan Miller/Getty
- Business Insider is assembling its first-ever ranking of top marijuana investors.
- Send us your nominations.
We’re seeking nominations for Business Insider’s first-ever list of the top investors in the booming cannabis industry. We want to hear from you.
The ranking celebrates the best up-and-coming talents in marijuana’s investment scene. We’re looking for the top investors from Wall Street, to Bay Street, to Silicon Valley and everywhere in between. Any active investor that has touched the cannabis industry can be nominated, whether their contributions come from angel investing, venture capital, or hedge funds.
Please send your nominations to Business Insider reporters Melia Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jeremy Berke (email@example.com).
The deadline for submissions is Thursday, March 8, 2018.
Here’s what you need to include in your entry:
- Your nomination’s name, place of employment, and title.
- A brief line or two about why they deserve a spot on the list and an example of their standout work. We will be focusing on investors who were active in the past year.
- A high-quality photo of your nomination, if possible.
- If you are nominating a colleague from your company, you must also send one nomination from a competing firm or company. This helps us ensure the list is not self-serving.