- Disney and Marvel released the official trailer for next year’s “Captain Marvel” and we finally know why the hero punched an elderly lady in September’s first teaser trailer.
- As revealed in the trailer, which debuted during Monday Night Football on ESPN, the woman was actually a Skrull, a shapeshifter from another galaxy.
- The superhero movie will take place in the ’90s, before the events of other Marvel films, and star a de-aged Samuel L. Jackson who helps Carol Danvers (Brie Larson) navigate life as a superhero after she’s reborn with super powers to become Captain Marvel.
- If you didn’t get enough of Jude Law in “Fantastic Beasts,” he’ll be in the movie too along with Ben Mendelsohn, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Annette Bening, and Clark Gregg.
- “Captain Marvel” will be in theaters March 8, 2019. Watch the trailer below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.