- Just a few songs into her Bonnaroo set Sunday night, Cardi B’s catsuit ripped down the back.
- The rapper was forced to go backstage and change into a bathrobe, which she wore for the rest of the performance.
- “We gonna keep it moving, baby. We gonna keep it sexy,” Cardi B said as she returned to the stage.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Cardi B had a wardrobe malfunction during her performance at the Bonnaroo music festival in Tennessee on Sunday.
The 26-year-old rapper was just a few songs into her set on the “Which” stage when her bedazzled catsuit split down the back zipper, according to The Tennessean.
Cardi continued for a few minutes before admitting to the crowd, “I just wanna let y’all know my outfit rip.”
She then dashed offstage for a quick outfit change while the crowd was kept entertained with a singalong to the Lil Nas X hit “Old Town Road.”
When she returned to the stage, Cardi was wearing a bathrobe.
“We gonna keep it moving, baby. We gonna keep it sexy. I don’t know how in this (expletive) robe, but we gonna do it,” she said.
Among the hits that Cardi B played for the packed crowd were “I Like It,” “Money” and “Bodak Yellow.”
According to People, Cardi had to cancel or postpone a series of recent shows in order to recover from plastic surgery she got after the birth of her daughter Kulture last July.
She recently started hitting the gym again in order to avoid further plastic surgery.
“I been working out for the past two weeks cause b—- I ain’t getting surgery again,” she tweeted on June 12.
- Read more:
- Cardi B just shared the first photo of her daughter, Kulture, one day after announcing her split from Offset
- The fabulous life of Cardi B, from stripper to chart-topping rapper
- Cardi B’s former AP government teacher slammed critics who are ‘trashing’ the rapper’s outspoken stance on politics: ‘Take a seat’
- Cardi B has defended herself after an old video resurfaced of her saying she drugged and robbed men: ‘I did what I had to do to survive’