- Ron Galella & Daniele Venturelli/ Getty
- Some celebrities haven’t aged over the past 20 years.
- Paul Rudd turns 51 this year, but he’s looked the same since his “Clueless” days.
- Keanu Reeves is 55, but he has defied aging altogether.
- Jennifer Lopez also looks exactly the same as she did in 2000.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Here are 42 famous people whose looks have barely changed in the past two decades.
Caroline Praderio contributed to an earlier version of this article.
Paul Rudd, who turns 51 this year, is famous for his youthful looks.
- Robin Platzer/Getty Images; Presley Ann/Getty Images for The Hollywood Reporter
He’s looked the same since his “Clueless” days.
Rihanna was a teenager when her first single came out, and she looks like she hasn’t aged a day.
- Jim Spellman & Karwai Tang / Getty
At 17, Rihanna released her first album, “Music of the Sun,” and it sold 2 million copies. Since then, the musician has released several chart-toppers like “Umbrella,” “Take a Bow,” “Disturbia,” and “We Found Love.”
Bianca Lawson somehow looks younger now than in 2003.
- Matthew Peyton/Getty Images; Andrew Toth/Getty Images for MACRO
Lawson, now 41, played a high-schooler in season two of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” in 1997 and 1998. Twelve years later, she played a high-schooler again in “Pretty Little Liars.” Both times were equally believable.
It’s been 16 years since Kanye West released his first album, and he still looks the same.
- Johnny Nunez & Taylor Hill / Getty
In 2004, West released his first album, “The College Dropout.” Fifteen years later, he released his latest album, “Jesus Is King.” He’s now 42.
In 2000, Beyoncé was 19 and in Destiny’s Child. Today, she’s 38 and still looking great.
- Jim Smeal & Gareth Cattermole/ Getty
Twenty years after Destiny’s Child, Beyoncé is a Grammy-winning solo musician, feminist icon, and mother of three children – Blue, Sir, and Rumi.
Beyoncé’s husband, Jay-Z, also does not seem to age.
- Scott Gries & Earl Gibson III/ Getty
In 2000, the rapper was 31, and now he is 50 years old.
Adam Levine is 41 years old, but he certainly doesn’t look it.
- Christina Radish/Redferns/Getty Images; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Levine’s band, Maroon 5, came out with their first album in 2002. It wasn’t until 2004 that the musician and his band became popular for songs like “She Will Be Loved.” He was famously a judge on “The Voice” for 16 seasons, though he left in 2019.
Twenty years ago, 17-year-old Mila Kunis was on “That ’70s Show.”
- Jeff Kravitz & Albert L. Ortega/ Getty
The actress is now 36 years old and is married to her fellow “That ’70s Show” actor, Ashton Kutcher. They have two kids.
Kunis’ husband, Ashton Kutcher, also doesn’t seem to have aged since his “That ’70s Show” days.
- Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic/Getty Images; David Livingston/Getty Images
Kutcher, now 42, finished up his successful sitcom, “The Ranch,” in January 2020.
In 2000, Usher was 22, and he still looks like he’s in his 20s.
- SGranitz & Paras Griffin/ Getty
Today, Usher is 41, and he’s still producing music.
At the start of the millennium, Will Smith was 21. In 2002, he was nominated for an Oscar after playing Muhammad Ali in a biopic.
- Harry Langdon & Matt Winkelmeyer/ Getty
Today, the young-looking actor is still appearing in big Hollywood movies. Most recently, he reprised his role as Mike Lowrey in “Bad Boys for Life.”
Jennifer Aniston, 51, might look even younger today than she did while starring on “Friends.”
- Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty Images; Todd Williamson/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images
Aniston is worth a reported $240 million.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is almost 40 years old, but he doesn’t look a day over 25.
- NBC & Pier Marco Tacca/ Getty
In 2000, the actor was 19 years old and appearing in movies like “Picking Up the Pieces” and “Forever Lulu.” Today, he is 39 years old.
Although Jamie Foxx is middle-aged, he still looks as young as he did in 2000.
- SGranitz & Steve Granitz/ Getty
In 2000, the actor was 33 years old and acting in his own series, “The Jamie Foxx Show.” Today, he’s 52 and still a popular actor.
Jennifer Lopez is 50 but looks like she’s barely aged in the past 20 years.
- Steve Azzara/Corbis via Getty Images and Sean Zanni/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
It’s practically unbelievable how little J. Lo has aged in the past two decades, and that she’s turned the big 5-0.
Add a beard, and John Legend, 41, would essentially look like he did 14 years ago.
- Scott Gries/Getty Images and David Crotty/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
Legend’s 40th birthday party back in 2019 was a rager, according to the photos.
Actress Halle Berry is turning 54 this year.
- Ron Galella, Ltd. & Alberto E. Rodriguez/ Getty
You can learn about how she stays in shape here.
Jared Leto doesn’t look a day over 25. He’s actually 48.
- SGranitz & Steve Granitz/ Getty
Here’s how he transformed from art-school dropout into superhero movie star.
Mario Lopez is 46 but looks just as young as he did on “Saved by the Bell.”
- George De Sota & Gabriel Olsen / Getty
He’s still close with the Zack to his A.C., Mark-Paul Gosselaar. In fact, they’re both reprising their roles in the upcoming “Saved by the Bell” revival.
Sandra Bullock definitely doesn’t look 55.
She starred in one of the most talked-about movies of 2018, “Bird Box.”
Singer Pharrell Williams, 46, is another celeb who never ages.
- Christina Radish & Steve Granitz/ Getty
He doesn’t look like he’s aged a day.
How could Eva Mendes look the same in two photos taken 16 years apart?
- Jim Spellman & Gustavo Caballero/ Getty
Her husband, Ryan Gosling, is similarly ageless.
Aside from the salt-and-pepper beard, Idris Elba, 47, is unchanged.
- Jim Spellman/WireImage and Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon
Elba performed at Coachella last year as a DJ.
William Shatner almost looks younger now than he did in the early 2000s. He’s currently 89 years old.
- Arnold Jerocki/ Getty
The octogenarian is best-known for his role as Captain James T. Kirk across various pieces of “Star Trek” lore.
Gabrielle Union is radiant at age 47.
- SGranitz/WireImage/Getty Images; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Union welcomed her first child with her husband, NBA star Dwyane Wade, in 2018.
Gwen Stefani was just 22 when her band No Doubt got a record deal. She’s still performing today at age 50.
- Ron Galella & Daniele Venturelli/ Getty
Stefani is dating former Sexiest Man Alive Blake Shelton.
It’s hard to believe that Elijah Wood is 39 years old.
- SGranitz & Dominik Bindl/ Getty
He’ll always be Frodo to us.
Wood’s “Lord of the Rings” cast-mate, Liv Tyler, has also barely aged. She’s now 42.
- Jim Smeal/Ron Galella Collection and Amy Sussman/Getty Images
She also looks just like her dad, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler.
Tyra Banks, now 46, looked the same over two decades ago.
- Marion Curtis/DMI/The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty Images and JB Lacroix/WireImage
When Banks reprised her 2000 “Life-Size” role in the 2018 sequel, it was like no time had passed.
Busy Philipps, 40, has barely changed since her “Freaks and Geeks” days.
- SGranitz/WireImage/Getty Images; Rachel Murray/Getty Images for Center for Reproductive Rights
She was just 20 years old when she appeared in the cult classic.
Reese Witherspoon, 44, could still pass as her old character Elle Woods.
- Kevin Winter and Taylor Hill/Getty Images
In fact, she’s reprising her role as Elle in the upcoming “Legally Blonde” sequel.
Christy Turlington rose to prominence as a supermodel in the 1980s. Today, she’s 51 years old.
- David X Prutting/Patrick McMullan and Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
Turlington was a member of what was known as the modeling “Big Five,” along with Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, and Claudia Schiffer.
Rob Lowe, 56, has updated his hair color — but not much else has changed.
- Ron Galella and Stephanie Cardinale/Getty Images
He’s been sharing shirtless selfies on Instagram – much to his son’s horror.
People love to lambast Gwyneth Paltrow’s famously strict diet. Then again, maybe it’s the secret to the 47-year-old’s youthful glow.
- Richard Corkery and Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
Here are seven terrible health tips from the Goop queen herself.
It seems impossible, but “Full House” heartthrob John Stamos is 56 years old.
- SGranitz and Jordin Althaus/NBCUniversal/Getty Images
Most recently, he appeared in the live-action version of “The Little Mermaid” as Chef Louis.
Lisa Bonet is 52, but looks essentially the same as she did 17 years ago.
- SGranitz/WireImage/Getty Images; Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
Her daughter, Zoë Kravitz, also happens to look exactly like her.
Actor Taye Diggs made the leap from stage to screen but never seemed to age in the process. He’s currently 49 years old.
- Ron Galella and Araya Diaz/Getty Images
Diggs hosted the Critics Choice Awards in 2019 and even covered the queen herself, Cardi B.
Owen Wilson, 51, never lost his boyish looks.
- J. Vespa and Kristy Sparow/Getty Images
He never lost his love for hats, either.
Kate Winslet looks beautiful at 44.
- Justin Goff and Stephane Cardinale/Getty Images
It’s been over 20 years since “Titanic,” but we’ll still never let go.
If not for those few white beard hairs, it’d be tough to guess that Keanu Reeves is 55.
- Mitchell Gerber and Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
And Dame Helen Mirren is still effortlessly glamorous at 74.
- SGranitz and Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
Here are 15 other reasons why she’s an absolute boss.
Ricky Martin, 48, must be sipping from the fountain of youth.
- Frank Micelotta and Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
The only difference is the mustache.