- Frederick M. Brown and Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Chris Pratt is engaged to Katherine Schwarzenegger.
- The actor delivered the news via an Instagram post on Monday.
- The pair were reportedly introduced in June last year by Schwarzenegger’s mother Maria Shriver.
- Pratt was previously married to actor Anna Faris for nine years before the couple divorced in August 2017.
Chris Pratt is engaged to Katherine Schwarzenegger, the actor announced on Monday.
Pratt and Schwarzenegger have been an item for just seven months since getting together in June last year.
“Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes! I’m thrilled to be marrying you. Proud to live boldly in faith with you. Here we go!” Pratt captioned an Instagram post of the pair kissing.
Schwarzenegger is a published author and the oldest child of actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger and author-journalist Maria Shriver, who reportedly introduced her daughter to Pratt.
Pratt, who is seemingly a fan of announcing his relationship status on Instagram, confirmed his involvement with Schwarzenegger in an Instagram post celebrating her 29th birthday in December last year.
“Your smile lights up the room. I’ve cherished our time together. Thrilled God put you in my life. Thankful for the laughs, kisses, talks, hikes, love, and care,” he wrote.
“Divorce sucks,” Pratt told Entertainment Weekly last year. “But at the end of the day, we’ve got a great kid who’s got two parents who love him very much.”