- A Conor McGregor themed restaurant named “The Notorious” has opened in Slovakia.
- The restaurant features murals of McGregor all over its walls, as well as a Proper Twelve whiskey bar.
- Owner Mikuas Gerenyi plays his part too, dressing, grooming himself, and even walking like McGregor.
- “Many people say that he and I look alike and so many people think that the graffiti painting is [of] me!” Gereyni told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Conor McGregor has fans all over the world.
Perhaps his biggest, however, is Slovakian Mikuas Gerenyi, who has just opened a restaurant themed around the Irish fighter in his home town of Cierna nad Tisou.
Named “The Notorious,” the eatery features murals of McGregor all over its walls, Irish flags hanging outside, and a fully equipped Proper Twelve whiskey bar.
Gerenyi plays his part, too, dressing, grooming himself, and even walking like McGregor.
“Many people say that he and I look alike and so many people think that the graffiti painting is [of] me!” Gereyni told Business Insider.
“The world has never seen [a] fighting style like he has, and of course I am a huge fun of Conor.”
He added that The Notorious resturant has become a distributor for McGregor’s Proper Twelve whiskey in eastern Europe.
“[The resturant] is every day becoming more and more popular. So many people come and taste the Proper Twelve whiskey and everybody loves it,” he said.
Gerenyi hopes his palace of McGregor will see the “King of the UFC” come calling one day.
“My dream is meet him in my restaurant and become a distributor for his whiskey in eastern Europe, in Slovakia my home country, Hungary and the Czech Republic,” he said.
He’s at least one step closer to meeting his hero, after McGregor retweeted a video of the restaurant, alongside the caption: “Tasty.”
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 11, 2019