- Chris Farina/Corbis via Getty Images
- Eddie Murphy‘s family gathered together for Christmas.
- The comedian posed in what is reportedly the first photo with all 10 of his children, including his nearly-one-month-old baby, Max.
- His fiancée, Paige Butcher, is also pictured.
- His eldest daughter, Bria Murphy, shared the image on her Instagram.
Eddie Murphy had a full house for Christmas.
The comedian’s eldest daughter, Bria Murphy, 29, shared a photo on Instagram of Eddie Murphy surrounded by all 10 of his children. The photo is reportedly the first in which Murphy has posed with all of his kids, including his new baby, Max, who was born on November 30.
Murphy’s fiancée and Max’s mother, Paige Butcher, is holding Max in the photo, while Murphy holds their 2-year-old daughter, Izzy.
In the photo are Murphy’s five kids with ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell: Bria; Miles, 26; Shayne, 24; Zola, 19; and Bella, 16. Also included are 29-year-old Eric (his son with Paulette McNeely), 28-year-old Christian (his son with Tamara Hood), and 11-year-old Angel Iris (his daughter with Spice Girl Mel B).
Also pictured are Murphy’s mother, Lillian Murphy, and Butcher’s mother.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.