- The Straits Times
Singapore drivers should note that the Land Transport Authority (LTA) will be increasing the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates at three locations.
LTA announced on Monday (July 29) that the rates will be increased by S$1 per Passenger Car Unit, starting from Aug 5.
The three roads are located at:
- AYE – After North Buona Vista Road towards Tuas
- Southbound CTE before Braddell Road
- Southbound CTE Auxiliary Lane to PIE (Changi)/ Serangoon Road
However, LTA said that it would be decreasing the ERP rates by S$1 at:
- ECP (City) and KPE Slip Rd onto ECP (two gantries)
The next quarterly review of ERP rates for the year will take place in October, LTA added.
- Only 4 in 10 Singaporeans feel safe on the road, and many think other road users are ‘impatient’ and ‘aggressive’: Survey
- LTA just unveiled plans for more MRT stations and a possible new rail line that could cut 40 minutes of travel time to the city
- Continental and EasyMile are making self-driving vehicles for Singapore roads – here’s what it’s like inside