- Courtney Cox/Instagram/Danny Feld/NBCU Photo Bank
- Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry on Thursday showed they’re still “Friends” by posting a rare selfie together to Instagram.
- Cox captioned the image: “Guess who I had lunch with today… I KNOW!! Could I BE any happier. #realfriends.”
- The former TV couple’s costars Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow also expressed delight in the mini-reunion by commenting on Cox’s Instagram post.
- Aniston recently confirmed that some kind of a “Friends” reboot was in the works after she said on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert”: “Something is happening.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The pair gave fans a glimpse into what Mr. and Mrs. Bing would look like 15 years after the final episode of the beloved NBC series ended.
Cox posted a photo of the duo smiling after enjoying a lunch date together with the caption: “Guess who I had lunch with today… I KNOW!! Could I BE any happier. #realfriends.”
“MATTY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS,” Aniston wrote, while Kudrow said: “Lucky lucky. #beautifulpeople.”
Fans on Instagram commented on how the TV couple had changed since 2004.
“So sad seeing them get older,” one comment said, while another, more positively, wrote: “Mr and Mrs Bing looking hotter than ever.”
Others used the opportunity to post their own “Friends” throwback images to Twitter.
oooh chandler and monica!! pic.twitter.com/6OYmvTJb7s
— Jrr (@AlanSandes) November 8, 2019
The latest catch-up is just another piece of the puzzle regarding the possibility of a “Friends” TV reunion following Aniston’s Instagram-breaking image of the six “Friends” together.
While we don’t know what that “something” is yet, fans are likely to get more clues in the lead-up to any announcement.
- Read more:
- Jennifer Aniston admitted she used to be a ‘terrible waitress’ who dropped trays, just like Rachel Green
- Jennifer Aniston confirms the ‘Friends’ cast is ‘working on something,’ but says it won’t be a reboot
- ‘Friends’ superfan Charlie Puth met Jennifer Aniston, and he completely freaked out: ‘You smell so good’