- Gigi Hadid confronted a woman who crashed the Chanel spring 2020 runway on Tuesday.
- A video shows the crasher, identified as the YouTube personality Marie Benoliel, jumping up onto the runway to walk in the finale.
- As the models congregated to take a final photo, Hadid went up to Benoliel and calmly walked her off the stage.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Gigi Hadid calmly saved the day after a woman crashed the runway of the Chanel spring 2020 fashion show on Tuesday at the Grand Palais in Paris.
The crasher, later identified as the YouTube personality Marie Benoliel, jumped up on the catwalk, inserting herself into the long lines of models walking in the show’s finale, WWD reported.
As the models gathered to take a final photo, Hadid, 24, confronted the crasher, who was dressed in a houndstooth skirt suit, and walked her backstage.
— i-D (@i_D) October 1, 2019
Benoliel, perhaps better known as Marie S’Infiltre, has pulled this stunt before. The 28-year-old also crashed the runway at the lingerie company Etam’s show last week and posted about it on her YouTube channel, which has 227,000 subscribers.
Benoliel, a comedian, has a one-woman show at a theater in Paris, according to WWD.
- Read more:
- Bella and Gigi Hadid looked like twins at the VMAs in matching nude-colored outfits and blonde hair
- Gigi Hadid wore a designer Taylor Swift T-shirt with bike shorts and an oversized blazer
- Gigi Hadid says she ‘wouldn’t recommend’ the Greek island of Mykonos after she and sister Bella got robbed
- Here’s everything that’s happened with Hannah B., Tyler C., and Gigi Hadid since ‘The Bachelorette’ ended