- Lego recently released a “Harry Potter” advent calendar that is all about celebrating the holidays at Hogwarts.
- The kit features 305 pieces including favorite characters, like Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, plus iconic items such as the Hogwarts Express and each house’s crest.
- The kit can be found on the Lego store’s website and on Target’s website for $39.99.
- Lego also released a “Star Wars” advent calendar that’s available starting this month.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Most “Harry Potter” fans may never receive that coveted Hogwarts letter in the mail, but an advent calendar inspired by the series could be the next best thing.
Lego’s festive new “Harry Potter” advent calendar features 305 pieces and it’s all about celebrating the holidays at Hogwarts.
The calendar includes mini-figures of famous characters and iconic Hogwarts memorabilia and landmarks
Behind each door, you’ll find stars from the movies and books, delicious-looking food, and iconic Hogwarts memorabilia.
Designed for builders ages 7 and up, the seasonal set includes mini-figures of seven characters such as Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harry’s owl, Hedwig.
The calendar also includes a miniature version of the Hogwarts Express, the train that brings young wizards to the famous school, and the colorful crest of each house – Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff.
Lego has also debuted a ‘Star Wars’ advent calendar for fans of the series
There is also a new Lego “Star Wars” advent calendar designed for builders ages 6 and up.
The $39.99 set has 280 pieces, including six mini-figures and four droid Lego figures.
The box includes replicas of characters like Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca. It also includes a miniature Porg.
There are also 13 mini collectibles in the set including Kylo Ren’s Shuttle, a Stormtrooper blaster, the island of Ahch-To, and a Multi-Troop Transport (MTT) vehicle.