- Heidi Klum announced her engagement to fiancé Tom Kaulitz on social media on Monday.
- “I SAID YES,” she said in the caption of the photo, which featured her and Kaulitz smiling next to her new engagement ring.
- Klum and Kaulitz were first spotted together in March and made their first appearance as a couple in May.
- Klum, a mother of four, was previously married to musician Seal and actor Rich Pipino
Heidi Klum announced her engagement to boyfriend Tom Kaulitz on Instagram and Twitter Monday.
The supermodel, 45, shared a black-and-white portrait of her and Kaulitz, 29, that showed off her new engagement ring.
“I SAID YES,” the caption read.
Klum and the Tokio Hotel musician first sparked dating rumors in March when they were spotted kissing on the set of “America’s Got Talent,” according to PEOPLE.
They then made their first public appearance together as a couple at the Cannes amfAR Gala in May.
Klum shut down engagement rumors in September after she was pictured wearing a diamond at the Emmy Awards.
“I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that. Everyone is asking me. When you do what I do, you wear a lot of fashion. A lot of jewelry. I always look for something that goes with the outfit. So, I wear big rings,” the “America’s Got Talent” judge told PEOPLE in September.
A source recently told PEOPLE that Klum and Kaulitz are “so in love.”
Klum previously was married to musician Seal, from 2005 to 2014, and actor Rich Pipino, from 1997 to 2002.
She is a mother to daughters Lou, 9, and Leni, 14, and sons Johan, 12, and Henry, 13.
- Read more about engagements:
- There are pros and cons to public proposals – here’s how to know if it’s a good idea
- A guy became a meme during someone else’s engagement, and now he’s been invited to the wedding
- This is why speedy engagements often fail, and why slowing things down is a good idea
- 2 reasons why celebrities are getting engaged so quickly – and the ideal amount of time you should wait before committing