- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- If you want to save on large appliances like refrigerators and washing machines, wait until The Home Depot‘s Black Friday 2019 sale. It notably features Appliance Special Buys, where you can get up to 40% off top brands like Samsung, GE, and Whirlpool.
- These Appliance Special Buys are live now through December 5 and include free delivery on purchases of $396 or more.
- The best deals you’ll find include $251 off a Whirlpool Stainless Steel Dishwasher, $181 off a GE Over the Range Microwave, and $351 off a Maytag Top Load Washing Machine.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date The Home Depot coupons and promo codes.
Thanks to its great Black Friday deals, The Home Depot is one major retailer you should keep an eye on. Here’s everything you need to know about the holiday shopping season at The Home Depot.
The best Home Depot Black Friday 2019 deals
- Whirlpool Front Control Stainless Steel Dishwasher, $328 (originally $579) [You save $251]
- GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave, $218 (originally $399) [You save $181]
- Maytag 5.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine, $648 (originally $999) [You save $351]
- Samsung Stainless Steel Package, $3,122 (originally $5,006) [You save $1,884]
- Dyson Ball Total Clean Vacuum, $329 (originally $624) [You save $295]
How we selected the best deals at The Home Depot:
- We only chose products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we’ve either used ourselves or researched carefully.
- We compared the prices against other retailers like Best Buy and Lowe’s and only included the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All deals are at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.
Why we selected these particular deals:
- The Home Depot
1. Whirlpool Front Control Stainless Steel Dishwasher, $328 (originally $579) [You save $251] Fellow Home Depot shoppers love this dishwasher, which is currently more than 40% off. A notable feature that nearly everyone mentions is how quiet it is (55 dBA), so you can run the dishwasher at any time of the night without disturbing anyone. It also features an efficient one-hour wash cycle and a smart soil sensor that can adjust the cycle based on how dirty your dishes are.
2. GE 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave, $218 (originally $399) [You save $181] The sleek and compact microwave comes in six finishes, though you might want to get one of the lighter colors if you want to read the control panel easily. The special melt feature lets you melt things like butter and chocolate without making a mess, and you have the option to activate or deactivate the turntable. Other settings you can adjust include light brightness, fan speed, and beeper volume.
3. Maytag 5.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine, $648 (originally $999) [You save $351] Depending on how long you’ve had your old washer, using this washing machine can involve a bit of a learning curve. However, the payoff is worth it. The wash basket is very large and handles 11 different wash cycles, including a PowerWash cycle that tackles especially tough stains.
4. Samsung Stainless Steel Package, $3,122 (originally $5,006) [You save $1,884] Replace your kitchen appliances in one go with this package. The four appliances are a fridge, dishwasher, range with convection oven, and a microwave, all made with durable stainless steel. The high-tech fridge is WiFi and Bixby-enabled so you can monitor its temperature from anywhere.
5. Dyson Ball Total Clean Vacuum, $329 (originally $624) [You save $295] Dyson’s cordless stick vacuum designs (and prices) aren’t for everyone. The ball part of this vacuum increases stability and control, though the tradeoff is that the vacuum is slightly heavier than other models. In typical Dyson fashion, it’s powerful, thorough, and clean – the HEPA filtration traps allergens and bacteria inside the vacuum.
Shop Home Depot deals by category:
- Appliance Special Buys: Up to 40% off
- Tools, storage, and accessories: Up to 35% off
- Building materials: Up to 35% off
- Paint: Up to 40% off
- Bathroom: Up to 40% off
- Kitchen: Up to 25% off
The Home Depot Black Friday 2019 FAQs:
Is The Home Depot open on Thanksgiving?
The Home Depot will be closed on Thanksgiving.
When does The Home Depot’s Black Friday sale start?
Black Friday store hours vary based on location, so check your local listings. Online sales begin at 6 a.m. ET on Black Friday.
One Black Friday event that’s already live is Appliance Special Buys, which runs now through December 5, in participating stores and online.
The Home Depot Black Friday 2019 deal predictions
The Home Depot is known for its Appliance Special Buys, which include washing machines and dryers, refrigerators, and cooking ranges. These discounted products come from top brands like GE, Samsung, Whirlpool, and Maytag.
This year, The Home Depot is featuring a deal of 40% off for its Appliance Special Buys. You’ll get free delivery on purchases of $396 or more. If you’re interested in upgrading any of these appliances in your home anytime soon, you don’t need to wait until Black Friday.
Other than large appliances, products like furniture pieces, power tools, and hardware are smart deals to shop at The Home Depot.
The Home Depot return policies
In case your Black Friday purchase doesn’t turn out as expected, you can return it to The Home Depot for free. You can bring it back to the store or you can schedule a UPS pickup from your home.
More Black Friday deals and shopping tips:
- 5 best things to buy on Black Friday – and 6 things you should skip
- When is Black Friday 2019?
- The best tech deals and sales to expect on Black Friday 2019
- The best deals and sales overall to expect on Black Friday 2019
- Is Black Friday or Cyber Monday better?
See more Black Friday sales and deals
- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider