- BG024/Bauer-Griffin/Getty Images
- Justin Bieber shared new photos from his second wedding ceremony on September 30.
- In one of the photos, the singer can be seen tugging a garter off of Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) with his teeth.
- The couple shared a hug on the dance floor in another never-before-seen image.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Justin Bieber has shared more photos from his second wedding ceremony.
The “10,000 Hours” singer took to his Instagram on Wednesday to share two images from his reception on September 30.
In the first photo, Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) was sitting down in a chair with part of her satin skirt pulled up high on her leg. Her husband knelt in front of her, yanking a garter off from around her ankle with his teeth.
A second image from the post was taken on the dance floor, and showed Bieber from behind as he wrapped his arms around Hailey in a hug. She could be seen smiling in the picture.
Bieber simply captioned the post, “Yeeee.”
While the couple tied the knot for the second time on September 30, they didn’t start sharing professional photos from the South Carolina wedding until a week later. (They did, however, share a few photo booth style images the following day.)
Hailey was the first to post professional photos from the wedding. She shared a series of images on Monday that showed off details from her wedding dress.
One photo gave her followers a look at the long train on her lace dress and a matching veil, which was sheer and featured the phrase “‘Till death do us part,” sewn onto the edge.
In a close-up shot of the gown, Hailey revealed that Virgil Abloh and his label Off-White designed the off-the-shoulder dress.
The couple had a formal wedding ceremony at luxury waterfront resort Montage Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina.
- Read more:
- Kylie Jenner wore a gold dress with a daring cutout and slit to Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding, but some don’t think it’s appropriate
- Meet the 5 fabulous grown-up daughters of the Baldwin brothers
- Justin Bieber jokes that he has ‘no more love’ for Hailey Baldwin after second wedding
- Justin Bieber flashed $25,000 diamond-encrusted grills in a new wedding photo with Hailey Baldwin
- Justin Bieber bought himself a $50,000 Audemars Piguet watch as ‘a lil wedding gift.’ Here’s a closer look at the splashy timepiece.