- Gotham/GC Images, Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images, and Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Singer Justin Bieber is trying to go on a double date with Australian musician Cody Simpson and Miley Cyrus, who just recently started dating.
- “Ur body is a wonderland,” Bieber commented on a shirtless photo Simpson posted to Instagram, before following up with, “Double date?”
- “Text me,” Simpson responded, leading to speculation that the two couples might actually go out together.
- Bieber recently tied the knot for a second time with Hailey Baldwin. The two were officially married in September 2018.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Singer and newlywed Justin Bieber had a hilarious proposal for Australian singer Cody Simpson and his new girlfriend, singer Miley Cyrus.
After Simpson posted a shirtless photo to Instagram, Bieber commented “Ur body is a wonderland,” and followed up with, “Double date?”
“Text me,” Simpson responded, much to the delight of fans on Instagram, who commented that they would “love” to see the couples together and that the entire exchange was “too cute.”
But on Twitter, some users had different reactions, telling Bieber to “stay away” from Cyrus and Simpson, and even accusing him of being “desperate for attention.”
Stay away from her!
— erickfirefly ⚜️ (@ErickRayCyrus) October 10, 2019
someone save miley
— j ♡ (@nbtsangel) October 10, 2019
miley don't do it
— daniel (@downfourit) October 10, 2019
he's so desperate for attention.
— ً (@ringofariana) October 10, 2019
And some even accused Bieber of having ulterior motives for suggesting the double date.
Little do they know Hailey and Miley will be 3rd wheeling while Cody and Justin have a romantic date
— Pav (@sadgirIhour) October 10, 2019
ur body is a wonderland.. he ain’t tryna double date he tryna foursome
— delphine (@intellectliquor) October 10, 2019
Simpson recently made headlines for his new relationship with Cyrus. The two were first spotted kissing at a Los Angeles grocery store on Thursday (several weeks after Cyrus and Kaitlynn Carter broke up), and Simpson even serenaded Cyrus in her bed after she was hospitalized for tonsillitis.
As for Bieber, he and his wife, model Hailey Baldwin, recently tied the knot for a second time in South Carolina in late September. Bieber and Baldwin were officially married in a New York City courthouse in September 2018, but their second ceremony was more traditional – and featured numerous high-profile guests.
- Read more:
- Justin Bieber tears off Hailey Bieber’s garter with his teeth in previously unseen wedding photos
- Justin and Hailey Bieber just shared the first photos from their second wedding
- Justin Bieber thanks his in-laws for letting Hailey Bieber ‘marry a savage’
- Justin Bieber jokes that he has ‘no more love’ for Hailey Baldwin after second wedding