- Valerie Macon/AFP/Getty Images
- Katy Perry reportedly went solo to Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding on Monday.
- Her fiancé, Orlando Bloom, was not in attendance.
- The two stars had an altercation in 2012 after Bieber was linked to Bloom’s then-wife, Miranda Kerr.
- Multiple witnesses told TMZ that Bloom swung at Bieber after the pop star “said something to the effect of, ‘I had sex with your wife.'”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Katy Perry reportedly went solo to Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s wedding on Monday – five years after her fiancé allegedly tried to hit the groom.
The star-studded wedding took place at luxury waterfront resort Montage Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina. According to paparazzi photos, Perry hopped off a plane ahead of the ceremony with Kendall Jenner but without her fiancé, Orlando Bloom.
Bloom and Bieber allegedly had an aggressive altercation back in 2014, after the young pop star was linked to Bloom’s then-wife Miranda Kerr.
Just days after the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – where Bieber performed and was reportedly seen giving Kerr a peck on the cheek – the Associated Press and E! News confirmed his breakup with longtime love Selena Gomez.
Two years later, multiple witnesses told TMZ that Bloom swung at Bieber at a restaurant in Ibiza, after the pop star “said something to the effect of, ‘I had sex with your wife.'”
Around the same time, Bloom was photographed getting cozy with Gomez.
- Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
While celebrities certainly lead busy lives, Perry and Bloom recently went to Ellie Goulding’s wedding together, as well as the wedding of designer Misha Nonoo – so for many fans, his absence was noticeable. Bloom is also reportedly in the Czech Republic filming the second season of Amazon’s “Carnival Row.”
Many tabloids have described Bloom and Bieber’s bad blood as “ongoing.”
A representative for Bloom didn’t immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Meet the Biebers: Here’s a complete timeline of Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber’s 10-year relationship and whirlwind marriage
- Justin and Hailey Bieber just shared the first photos from their second wedding
- Justin Bieber jokes that he has ‘no more love’ for Hailey Baldwin after second wedding
- Hailey Bieber celebrated her wedding anniversary by posting adorable photos with Justin Bieber and revealing details about their marriage