- Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Kendall Jenner is the latest celebrity to rock the “no pants” trend, a favorite among stars like Bella Hadid, Rihanna, and Hailey Baldwin.
- Jenner attended the launch party for Stuart Weitzman’s #SWWalk collection during New York Fashion Week on Tuesday in a glossy blazer sans pants.
- The model paired the copper blazer by Blazé Milano, which retails for €1,960 ($2,213 in US dollars), with sheer black tights.
- She also wore a pair of black leather gloves, which she kept on indoors.
- Jenner finished the look with dangling gold earrings, Stuart Weitzman’s $398 Anny 70 pumps, and a Louis Vuitton purse.
The “no pants” trend, a Hollywood favorite, isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
The latest celebrity to rock the look is Kendall Jenner, who turned up to the launch party for Stuart Weitzman’s #SWWalk collection during New York Fashion Week on Tuesday in a glossy blazer sans pants.
- Cindy Ord/Getty Images
The model paired the copper blazer by Blazé Milano, which retails for €1,960 ($2,213 in US dollars), with sheer black tights and a pair of black leather gloves that she kept on indoors. Jenner finished the look with dangling gold earrings and Stuart Weitzman’s $398 Anny 70 pumps.
En route to the launch party, Jenner also accessorized with a purse by Louis Vuitton.
- Raymond Hall/GC Images via Getty Images
Jenner has rocked similar pantless illusions before
At New York Fashion Week in September 2018, the model wore an oversized black blazer from Alexandre Vauthier’s Fall 2018 couture collection that featured a wide pink belt with a diamond-encrusted buckle. Jenner completed the daring look with black bike shorts and green stiletto boots that looked like they were covered by the sleeves of a black puffy coat.
- Splash News
Later that month, she wore a more casual take on the trend while walking the runway for Fendi’s Spring 2019 collection during Milan Fashion Week in an oversized white, zippered sweatshirt.
- Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Read more:
- Kendall Jenner went sledding in a $5,022 neon green gown at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Christmas Eve party
- Kendall Jenner wore another ‘naked’ dress on the red carpet, proving she’s one of the biggest celebrity fans of the 2018 fashion trend
- Kim Kardashian wore a Versace dress from the ’90s that looks like one of Kendall Jenner’s most daring outfits
- Kendall Jenner took a $3 bike ride while wearing a $1,933 green coat to celebrate her 23rd birthday