- @JCuocoNews / Twitter
- LeBron James was the first one in the arena practicing for the Cavaliers ahead of their matchup against the Boston Celtics.
- James was as confident as ever after the Cavaliers loss in Game 1, but was sure to already have a sweat going as his teammates made their way into the building.
LeBron James has never been shy about the hard work he puts into being the greatest basketball player on the planet, and on Tuesday morning he added yet another chapter to a lifetime of self-discipline, showing up at 10:30 a.m. for the Cavaliers shootaround ahead of Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
— John Cuoco (@JCuocoNews) May 15, 2018
James could be seen shirtless and already with a solid sweat, putting up shots and driving for dunks as his teammates were still walking onto the floor with their shoes in hand.
James’ extra effort ahead of the game is understandable – in Game 1 against the Celtics, James was held to just 15 points as the Cavaliers lost, 108-83, in a game that was never close. After the game, James impressed reporters with his perfect recall, and assured the world that he was not concerned with the loss, but it’s understandable that he’d want to be ready to go ahead of this crucial Game 2.
More NBA Playoffs coverage:
- LeBron James showed off his photographic memory again by perfectly recalling 3 straight plays to describe how the Celtics crushed the Cavs
- Steve Kerr explained why Kevin Durant has made the Warriors dominant on a virtually unprecedented level
- ‘I’m taking the Warriors in 3’ – Charles Barkley doesn’t like the Rockets chances after Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals
- Kevin Love had a revealing explanation on what it takes to be a star playing with LeBron James
- Former Cleveland Cavaliers GM explains why LeBron James and Kyrie Irving could not co-exist
- The Warriors are so used to starting playoff series at home that some players reportedly bought plane tickets for family members to the wrong city