- Dominik Bindl/Getty Images, John Phillips/Getty Images, and Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Lenny Kravitz appeared on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday and opened up about the relationship between his daughter, Zoë Kravitz, and his ex-fiancée, Nicole Kidman.
- When asked by a fan if it’s “weird” to see Zoë and Kidman star alongside each other on HBO’s “Big Little Lies,” the singer had nice things to say.
- “I thought it was very interesting that they ended up on the same show,” Lenny said. “Zoë hadn’t seen Nicole since she was younger, and so it was beautiful that they got to know each other as adults and make this great show together.”
- As for why they pair broke up after dating in the early 2000s, Lenny said: “Some things just don’t work, but the wonderful thing is that we’re all friends.”
- Watch the video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.