- McDonald’s is giving out free fries to customers using Apple Pay on every Friday in July.
- You’ll need Apple Pay and the McDonald’s mobile app to take advantage of the promotion.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The first day of the promotion is Friday, July 12 – one day before National French Fry Day. Customers who spend at least $1 using Apple Pay on the McDonald’s app are eligible to receive a free medium order of french fries. The promotion will continue on Friday, July 19, and Friday, July 26.
If you have an iPhone, here’s how to get your free fries:
- Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone if you haven’t already.
- Download the McDonald’s app and set up your account.
- In the McDonald’s app, select “Order,” then “Deals,” and then click the “FREE Medium Fries with minimum purchase of $1” deal and add it to your mobile order.
- Select an order of at least $1 in the McDonald’s app, pay using Apple Pay, and get your free fries.