- Intelex created slippers for that can be heated in the microwave to keep your feet warm.
- The slippers are filled with millet grains and scented with dried lavender, so they’re safe to be reheated.
- To use the slippers as an ice pack, simply store them in a plastic bag and then put them in the freezer.
- They can be purchased in a variety of colors, patterns, and styles. They cost $24.99 on Intelex and start from $20 on Amazon.
- Watch the INSIDER video below to see how they work.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.