- Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Disney
- While appearing on Andrea Savage’s “A Grown-Up Woman” podcast, Mila Kunis said she once asked husband Ashton Kutcher what he would think if she ever joined Bravo‘s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
- He apparently didn’t like the idea.
- “I was like, ‘Listen. Later, in like 20 years, 30 years, what do you think of me going on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?’ I’m like, ‘Just for like, a year.’ He was like… ‘I would kill you,'” she said.
- She later played the game, “Make Love, Marry, Murder,” with her choices all being from the “RHOBH” cast.
- Visit Insider‘s homepage for more stories.
“I was like, ‘Listen. Later, in like 20 years, 30 years, what do you think of me going on ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?’ I’m like, ‘Just for like, a year,” Kunis recalled asking Kutcher.
“He was like… ‘I would kill you,'” she said.
Since the “Black Swan” star loves “RHOBH,” Savage prepared a game called “Make Love, Marry, Murder,” with the choices being husbands from the show.
Her options were Dorit Kemsley’s husband Paul Kemsley, Lisa Rinna’s husband Harry Hamlin, and Kyle Richards’ husband Mauricio Umansky.
Read more: 7 things you didn’t know about Mila Kunis
When it came time to choose, Kunis decided to “make love” to Hamlin, “marry” Umansky, and “murder” Kemsley.
She clarified that she didn’t want to “offend” anyone, and that she thought the Kemsleys made a “lovely” couple.
“But like in this game… he’s dead. But hopefully like a painless death,” the Bad Moms star said. “Like, instant death. So no suffering.”
They then played the game again, but with the housewives as the three options.
Kunis decided she would kill off Dorit Kemsley, explaining that “she seems very high maintenance and she would be really expensive to get married to.” She chose to tie the knot with Richards, and “have fun” with Rinna.
The “Friends With Benefits” star has admitted to being a “RHOBH” fan in the past.
In August 2018, she appeared on ABC’s “Live with Kelly and Ryan” during an episode in which Rinna filled in for Kelly Ripa.
When Ryan Seacrest told the reality star that Kunis was “obsessed” with her show, Kunis responded, “Obsessed is a harsh word. I just have seen every episode.”
She elaborated: “Here’s the thing. I love “The Real Housewives.” It didn’t matter to me if it was Atlanta, Orange County, Jersey, Potomac, I was obsessed with it… and then Beverly Hills hit.”
“I was like, ‘That’s my hood!’ You people are crazy,” she told Rinna. She added that she’s seen every episode, including the reunion episodes and any videos of “unseen footage.”
“I love it. Needless to say, this is very exciting for me, I gotta tell you. It’s such a treat,” she said to Rinna.