Money20/20 Asia will bring together top global FinTech leaders in Singapore — from Ant Financial, GO-JEK, Ping An Group, ICICI Bank, Tencent and DBS Bank to Adyen, Google, Stripe, PayPal, Samsung Pay and many more — to create the future of money.
SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – February 1, 2018 – Money20/20, the world’s leading FinTech and Payments event, is just 6 weeks from the launch of its APAC edition, taking place in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre.
The event will recognise the defining influence of the pan-Asian Payments, FinTech and Financial Services ecosystem with an agenda carefully curated to bring to the forefront the unique opportunities the region offers as the world’s fastest growing FinTech marketplace.
The host city of Singapore has been chosen based on its international reputation as a gateway to Asia with its connectivity with regional economic powerhouses as well as the emergent FinTech markets in Southeast Asia. With a thriving FinTech ecosystem and the business infrastructure needed to deliver a world-class event, Singapore is the ideal location for Money20/20 Asia.
The agenda will explore key industry topics, from alternative lending and open banking to augmented intelligence technology and the tokenized economy in over 80 hours of content over three full days. From the USA to Singapore, to China and Europe, Money20/20 Asia features a carefully curated line-up of over 350 of the ecosystem’s leading innovators. Keynote speakers include:
- Anthony Tan, Co-Founder & CEO, Grab
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder, Chairman & CEO, ONE Championship
- Cheng Li, CTO, Ant Financial Services Group
- Darryl West, Group CIO, HSBC
- Derek White, Global Head of Customer and Client Solutions, BBVA
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder, FemTechGlobal
- Grace Yin, Director, WeChat Pay, Tencent
- Gregory Gibb, Co-Chairman & CEO, Lufax
- Hiroshi Takasawa, Managing Executive Officer, CEO Rakuten Asia & President Rakuten Investment Company, Rakuten
- James Lloyd, Asia-Pacific FinTech Leader, EY
- Jason Thompson, Managing Director, GrabPay
- Jonathan Larsen, Chairman, CEO, Ping An Global Voyager Fund; CIO, Ping An Group
- Leda Glyptis, CIO, Qatar National Bank
- Louise Pentland, EVP, Chief Business Affairs and Legal Officer, PayPal
- Madhivanan Balakrishnan, Chief Technology & Digital Officer, ICICI Bank
- Nadiem Makarim, Founder & CEO, GO-JEK
- Ning Tang, Chairman & CEO, CreditEase
- Pieter van der Does, Co-founder / President & CEO, Adyen
- Piyush Gupta, CEO & Director, DBS Group
- Ralph Echemendia, ‘Ethical Hacker’ & Technical Advisor to Hollywood Director Oliver Stone
- Ravi Menon, Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Tony Fernandes, CEO, Air Asia
- Will Gaybrick, CFO, Stripe
Commenting on the launch in Singapore, Tracey Davies, President, Money20/20 said: “We are thrilled to expand Money20/20 to the world’s fastest-growing FinTech marketplace and provide the space for the region’s leading senior industry players to connect, debate and set out the future of money and explore the fast expansion of the Asia Pacific payments and financial services landscape.”
The launch of Money20/20 in Asia is supported by prestigious global partners such as Adyen, Ant Financial, Dinpay, Discover, First Data, Google, JCB, Mastercard, CIMB Bank, Monaco, PayU, TSYS, UL, Banking Circle, FacePhi, JB Financial, Lianlian Pay and NTT Data and hundreds of other sponsors. The full list can be found here: https://asia.money2020.com/sponsors/2018
Money20/20 is an Ascential event. For more details, please visit www.money2020.com