It’s been a big year on Instagram from Beyoncé, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Selena Gomez.
Instagram released its 2017 Year in Review on Wednesday, which highlights the most-liked posts, top hashtags, and most-used filters from the past year.
Of the 10 most-liked posts on the app, Beyoncé, Ronaldo, and Gomez claim all of the top spots between them.
It’s been a big year for twins, too – of the 10 most-liked posts, two contain newborn twins.
Here are the most-liked Instagram posts of the year:
10. Selena Gomez’s birthday post
9. This modeling shot, also from Selena Gomez
8. A family photo from Cristiano Ronaldo
7. A shot of Gomez with her ex-boyfriend, The Weeknd
6. A more candid couple snap of Gomez and The Weeknd
5. Ronaldo and his newborn twins
4. Beyoncé and her newborn twins
3. An announcement from Gomez that detailed her health issues and recent kidney transplant
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
2. Ronaldo and his family in the hospital for the birth of his daughter
1. Beyoncé’s pregnancy announcement