- Millennials love tech.
- Netflix, Google, Amazon, and YouTube dominated Morning Consult‘s recent rankings of the most loved brands in America.
- Retailers like Target, Dollar Tree, and Home Depot also made the list.
Millennials love tech. And it’s not just a matter of collecting the latest futuristic products.
According to Morning Consult’s Most Loved Brands study, tech companies dominate millennials’ favorite brands, with Netflix, Google, Amazon, and YouTube taking up the first four spots.
Morning Consult interviewed over 400,000 people for the survey, which had participants score companies based on factors like brand favorability, trust, and community impact. Respondents were also asked how likely they’d be to promote a brand.
Companies received between 1,000 and 56,000 ratings from American adults over the age of 18 from January through February 2019.
Here are the top 20 companies in Morning Consult’s ranking of American millennials’ most loved brands:
- Scott Olson / Getty Images
- Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
18. The Home Depot
- Joe Raedle/Getty Images
- Hollis Johnson
- Julia Calderone/Tech Insider
- Andreas Rentz / Getty Images
- Spencer Platt/Getty Images
- Rachel Premack/Business Insider
- REUTERS/Dado Ruvic
- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
7. Dollar Tree
- Business Insider/Hayley Peterson
- Rob DiCaterino / Flickr
- Fred Thornhill/Reuters
- REUTERS/Eric Gaillard
- Ink Drop/Shutterstock