- Paramount released a second trailer for its “Pet Sematary” remake Thursday morning and it’s pretty scary.
- The Stephen King novel follows Dr. Louis Creed (Jason Clarke) who relocates his family from Boston to Maine and discovers a mysterious burial ground for pets on his property.
- When things go awry, Creed unexpectedly unleashes “an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.”
- Amy Seimetz (“The Killing”), and John Lithgow also star in the film. In an introduction to the novel, Stephen King calls it “the most frightening book” he has ever written. The movie is loosely based on a distressing “what if” scenario for King’s own life.
- The original “Pet Sematary” movie debuted in theaters in 1989.
- “Pet Sematary” will be in theaters April 5, 2019. It will debut first at SXSW next month. Watch the trailer here and below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.