- Priyanka Chopra Jonas appeared on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Thursday and said that she’s met Miley Cyrus a few times and they’ve discussed going on a double date.
- Chopra Jonas married Nick Jonas (Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend) in India in early December 2018.
- Cyrus married Liam Hemsworth (Chopra Jonas’ “Isn’t It Romantic” co-star) later that month in Tennessee.
- “She’s [Cyrus] amazing, she showed so much support to Liam and the movie while we were doing promo and Liam was unwell,” Chopra Jonas said. “I’m a fan because I think her music is amazing and you can’t deny that.”
- “I hope that’ll happen,” Chopra Jonas added of a potential double date. “I love Liam. He’s a great guy, so I’m sure it’ll be a fun group to go out with.”
Chopra Jonas appeared on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” on Thursday and was asked about her relationship Cyrus. The “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” singer dated Jonas for two years before breaking up in 2007, while Chopra Jonas recently starred alongside Hemsworth (Cyrus’ husband since December 2018) in the romantic comedy “Isn’t It Romantic.”
The actress said that she’s met Cyrus “a couple of times” and they discussed going on a double date “at some point.
“She’s amazing, she showed so much support to Liam and the movie while we were doing promo and Liam was unwell,” Chopra Jonas said. “I’m a fan because I think her music is amazing and you can’t deny that.”
“I hope that’ll happen,” Chopra Jonas said of a potential double date. “I love Liam. He’s a great guy, so I’m sure it’ll be a fun group to go out with.”
Recently, Chopra Jonas and Cyrus had a social media interaction after the latter star shared a direct message from Jonas.
Cyrus posted a video of herself with Ariana Grande’s “7 Rings” playing in the background and included an image of direct messages between her and Jonas. In response to an old photo of Cyrus wearing a Jonas Brothers T-shirt, the “Chains” singer said: “Amazing. These throwback shots have been [fire emoji].”
In her post caption, Cyrus wrote, “That moment when even your ex knows your socials have been [fire emojis].”
Chopra Jonas saw the exchange and commented, writing: “Lol. Hahaha.. Hubby is right. These posts r [fire emoji].
Cyrus and Jonas broke up more than a decade ago and have remained on friendly terms since. They’ve both moved on and married their partners, Chopra Jonas and Hemsworth, in December 2018.
In early December 2018, Jonas tied the knot with Chopra Jonas during two elaborate ceremonies that took place in India. They had a Christian ceremony for Jonas’ faith and a Hindu one for Chopra’s religion.Cyrus and Hemsworth tied the knot during a low-key ceremony that took place in Tennessee on December 23, 2018.
Watch the video below (Chopra Jonas talks about Miley Cyrus at 0:50).
- Read more about Priyanka Chopra:
- Priyanka Chopra says she didn’t ‘understand the gravity’ of being married to Nick Jonas
- Priyanka Chopra says she loves the ‘security’ of being married to Nick Jonas: ‘You’re not in it alone’
- Priyanka Chopra put a playful spin on the sheer-fashion trend in a $1,370 polka-dot top and skirt
- Priyanka Chopra threw on a $1,252 hoodie and sweatpants set with stilettos – a total departure from her usual glamorous style