- Raymond Hall/GC Images via Getty Images
- On Thursday, Rita Ora was spotted in New York City wearing a cream-colored turtleneck with two large cutouts over her chest.
- The singer layered the sweater over a white midi dress with a bustier-style top and fringed hemline.
- She accessorized with white ankle booties and big gold hoop earrings.
- Ora’s turtleneck calls to mind Regina George’s iconic bra-revealing shirt from “Mean Girls.”
Rita Ora stepped out in New York City on Thursday wearing a top that only she and Regina George from “Mean Girls” could pull off.
During a visit to the SiriusXM studio in Manhattan, the singer layered a cream-colored turtleneck over a white midi dress with a bustier-style top and fringed hemline.
Ora accessorized the monochromatic look with white ankle booties and large gold hoop earrings.
- James Devaney/GC Images via Getty Images
Ora’s sweater, which featured two large holes right above the top of her dress, was the obvious star of her outfit.
The unique placement of the circular cutouts also calls to mind one of Regina George’s most iconic moments from “Mean Girls.” As fans of the movie may recall, during the montage in which Janis Ian, Cady Heron, and Damian attempt to sabotage aspects of George’s life, Janis cuts two holes out of the queen bee’s white tank top.
- Paramount Pictures
When George discovers what’s been done, she pauses for a second before shrugging it off and confidently rocking the top as is.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Rita Ora wore a cropped puffer shawl that essentially looked like a sleeping bag
- Rita Ora wore a bathrobe on the red carpet, and she actually pulled it off
- Rita Ora wore what looked like a cloud of floating red feathers
- Rita Ora wore a boxy denim shirt with jeans to put her own spin on a Canadian tuxedo