The 2018 World Cup kicked off in Russia on Thursday with the opening ceremony, and entertainer Robbie Williams had an interesting message for the world.
Williams performed a few songs to kick off the tournament. During a pause in one song, and while standing near the sideline, the Englishman looked into one of the cameras and gave the world the middle finger.
Here is the moment captured by Fox.
More World Cup 2018 coverage:
- 8 teams to root for in the World Cup if your favorite country went bust in qualifying
- Here’s how far every team in the World Cup will have to travel – and one team is at a significant disadvantage
- Iran’s World Cup team is suddenly scrambling to find shoes to wear after Nike abruptly withdrew its supply
- The new World Cup uniforms for every country
- World Cup 2018: Everything you need to know about all 32 teams competing for the biggest prize in football
- The one player you need to know from every country competing in the 2018 FIFA World Cup