- Business Insider is launching a list of the top brands in influencer marketing.
- We want to hear from you on which brands have the most innovative and impactful influencer marketing campaigns.
- Please submit your ideas through this form by December 13.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories and lists.
Ticket-selling service SeatGeek approaches influencer marketing differently than many other companies.
When the service sponsors content for YouTube stars like David Dobrik (14.6 million subscribers), it lets the influencers take control.
Dobrik often uses SeatGeek’s money to buy huge gifts like cars for his friends – on camera. This is part of a longterm influencer marketing relationship that has included over 30 videos. And according to SeatGeek’s director of influencer marketing, Dobrik is the creative force behind most of the ideas.
But SeatGeek isn’t the only company innovating in the influencer marketing space. Business Insider is putting together a power list of the leading brands in influencer marketing. The list will be determined by Business Insider based on our reporting and the nominations that we receive, and take into consideration factors like reach, effectiveness, and impact on the influencer business as a whole.
We want to hear from you. Which brands have had the most innovative and impactful campaigns with influencers?
Please submit your ideas through this form by December 11.
Check out our previous power lists, highlighting the top 14 talent managers and top 18 talent agents in the YouTube influencer space, who are shaping the future of YouTube creators, for a sense of how this list will look.
For more on the economics of an influencer career, according to YouTube and Instagram stars, check out these Business Insider Prime posts:
- A TikTok star with 880,000 followers explains the ways she earns money and how much she makes: 22-year-old college student Salina, known as “Salinakilla” online, began uploading videos to TikTok about four months ago and now has 882,000 followers. She broke down how she earns money through the app.
- How much money a YouTube video with 1 million views makes, according to 4 creators: Business Insider spoke with four YouTube creators – Marina Mogilko, Kevin David, Austen Alexander, and Shelby Church – about how much each of them earned from videos with 1 million views.
- An Instagram influencer with 166,000 followers breaks down how much money she earns from a sponsored post: Katy Bellotte, a YouTube creator and Instagram influencer, broke down how much she earns per sponsored Instagram post.