- via Sasquatch Pet Beds
- The shoe bed comes in pink, gold, and beige.
- The beds are odor-resistant and come with fleece liners.
- Every pet owner knows that the head of the household is their furry friend, who deserves to be at its most comfortable day in and day out-and what could be more comfortable than snug ol’ clogs? Thankfully, ‘Crocs’ for paws are here-sort of. Sasquatch, a seller on Amazon UK, retails pet beds that look very much like giant Crocs. The beds arrive in pink, gold, and beige. Each color has a different price that ranges between £46.79 (US$60) and £195.43 (US$250), which is odd, seeing as how your color vision-deficient friend isn’t going to care about premium or basic hues.
- Image via Sasquatch Pet Beds
What’s important is that the beds are odor-resistant, and arrive with fleece liners that can be detached for easy cleaning. When they said Crocs had made their way to catwalks, no one knew the trend would eventually involve actual cats.
- [via Pretty 52, images via Sasquatch Pet Beds]
- Read more design stories:
- The president of Grindr, a dating app for gay, bi, trans, and queer men, says he believes marriage should be ‘between a man and a woman’
- One coffee chain created a reusable mug that you can actually use to pay for your order
- US travelers can soon book a flight on a quirky new plane that has no middle seats and larger-than-average windows
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.