- Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images and HBO
- Sophie Turner hasn’t watched “Game of Thrones” in years.
- That’s what the Sansa Stark actor told BBC Radio 1 Breakfast show host Greg James on Thursday morning.
- When James admitted he hadn’t seen any of HBO’s wildly popular fantasy series, Turner said: “It’s all over the internet, so it’s not like you’re missing out on anything.”
- Turner plays Jean Grey in the latest instalment of the “X-Men” franchise, “Dark Phoenix,” which is in theaters Friday.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Sophie Turner is Queen of the North – not that she cares.
The actress who plays Sansa Stark in “Game of Thrones” is currently doing the press rounds amid the release of her new film “Dark Phoenix,” the latest instalment of the “X-Men” franchise where Turner plays the eponymous anti-hero also known as Jean Grey.
On Thursday morning, Turner appeared on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast show presented by Greg James.
James started the conversation by saying he could be the best or worst interviewer as he confessed he hadn’t watched any “Game of Thrones.”
- 20th Century Fox
Surprisingly, Turner responded by saying: “That’s fine. I haven’t watched it in years as well.”
She added: “It’s all over the internet, so it’s not like you’re missing out on anything.”
Turner also withdrew her accusation that Emilia Clarke was behind the anachronistic coffee cup that got left in a scene of “Game of Thrones,” instead placing the blame on Kit Harington.
“Dark Phoenix” is in theaters Friday.