- Feroza Aziz/TikTok
- A teen on TikTok is going viral for a series of videos showing her give a makeup tutorial while criticizing the Chinese government’s treatment of its Muslim population.
- Her account was suspended shortly after her videos went viral, leading many to suspect TikTok took action against her due to her anti-China and politically critical rhetoric.
- TikTok told Business Insider that the account was actually suspended because of another video of hers that featured Osama bin Laden.
- The teen, Feroza Aziz, has provided Business Insider with the video TikTok says it suspended her for, which includes an image of bin Laden. Watch the video below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
— Alexandra Ma (@AlexandraMa15) November 27, 2019