- Alyssa Powell/Business insider
- Cyber Monday is December 2, 2019.
- Cyber Monday sales could start as early as on Black Friday as part of a larger “Cyber Week” promotion, and last through the end of the week (ending December 6 or 7).
- The Insider Picks team will be reporting the best Cyber Monday deals in real-time from big-box retailers – like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and Nordstrom – and direct-to-consumer startups like Casper, Leesa, and Brooklinen.
- A few Cyber Monday deals we already know about include individual product deals like the Polk Audio Command Sound Bar ($100 off) as well as sitewide sales like 20% off everything at Parachute Home and 50% off everything Old Navy.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday 2019, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes.
Black Friday is coming up, and close on its heels, Cyber Monday. These two retail holidays tell us that it’s time to get serious about gift shopping – but the process doesn’t have to cost a lot thanks to the abundance of deals offered by retailers.
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday takes place this year on the Monday after Thanksgiving, on December 2.
In recent years, however, the term “Cyber Monday” is slowly being phased out in favor of the longer and more intensive “Cyber Week.” Previously, the main differentiation between Black Friday and Cyber Monday was that Black Friday focused on in-store sales and Cyber Monday on online sales.
However, as shopping habits increasingly favor the internet, Cyber Monday seems to be edging out Black Friday as the premier holiday shopping event of the season.
What time does Cyber Monday start and end?
Typically, it begins at 12 a.m. on Monday. However, it can also start earlier. For example, Amazon’s sale began at 8 p.m. the Sunday before Cyber Monday.
So far, here’s what we know:
Burrow: Sales start on December 1 at 12 a.m. EST and run through Cyber Week, ending Dember 8.
Wayfair: Sales start on December 2 at 12 a.m. EST and should last through Cyber Week (ending December 6 or 7).
How long do Cyber Monday sales last?
Cyber Monday sales could start as early as on Black Friday as part of a larger Cyber Week promotion. Though Cyber Monday sales once only took place on Monday, we’ve been seeing them extend to longer and longer durations.
Cyber Monday sales could also last throughout the end of the week (ending December 6 or 7).
What else can I learn about Cyber Monday?
See more Cyber Monday 2019 sales and deals
- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider