- Justin Maiman/Business Insider
Business Insider UK is hiring a paid digital fellow to work on editorial partnerships from our London office.
This fellowship will teach you the ins and outs of how a digital news site operates.
This candidate will be responsible for promoting Business Insider UK’s content to key editorial partners, as well as tracking and analysing our best-performing stories. He or she will also review and select stories from our partners and rewrite headlines to make them pop on our website. This fellow will become familiar with a variety of verticals and assist the partnerships editor with searching for new partners across all topic areas.
We are looking for a voracious news reader:
- with excellent copy-editing skills, who can work quickly and independently
- who knows how to package stories in an exciting and smart way
- who has a good instinct for what Business Insider readers find interesting
- who knows how to use blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media to attract and engage an audience
A background in journalism and light HTML and photo-editing skills are a huge plus.
As a digital fellow at Business Insider, there is no getting coffee, filing, or making copies.
APPLY HERE with a cover letter about why this position appeals to you.
This position requires that you work in our London office, located near the Aldgate East tube station. Fellows are encouraged to work 40 hours a week for a six-month period from the start date.